Position Type: Full-time, Hourly
Compensation: $12+ based on experience
Location: Tire Guru Offices (Logan, Utah)
Description: Are you an awesome graphic designer who wants an opportunity to use your talents to make a difference and be a part of a fun team? We work on an in-house CMS product that gives you all the tools you need to create the best websites in the Tire and Automotive industry. Tire Guru has an excellent team environment where you will have opportunities to learn, and follow your interests. All members of Tire Guru have input in processes, ideas, and goals. We want to grow together with you.Responsibilities Include:
- Web Graphic Design - Designing webpage layouts
- Develop site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develop site content, graphics, design images, icons, banners, etc.
- Upgrade sites by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Understanding Browser Capabilities
- Verbal Communication
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Desire to learn, willing to take initiative and adapt.
- 1+ year of website design experience.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and other photo editing and manipulation software.
- Marketing and SEO/Social Media a plus!
About Tire Guru:
Since 1990 Tire Guru has gained its rightful place as the premier business management software and website leader helping retailers and wholesalers compete and thrive in the ever-changing and highly competitive automotive industry.
Tire Guru has products devoted to each segment of the automotive industry. We have complete business management systems for retailers and wholesalers including: Mobile Device Ready Point of Sale, Parts & Labor Guide, Fully Integrated Websites, Digital Inspections, Distribution Center Routes, Inventory Bins, Inventory Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Automatic Replenishment System, Benchmarking Statistics, D.O.T. Number Registration, Built-in Tire Warranty Handling, General Ledger, Custom Profit/Loss Statements, Email and Text Marketing and a comprehensive reporting module. Tire Guru Tire Link is a Business-to-Business solution offering a complete e-commerce system for businesses to embrace the power of the internet and instantly sets up a link with suppliers and customers.
Tire Guru is the "must have" business tool for the 21st century in the tire and automotive aftermarket industries. Tire Guru makes it easier for you, your suppliers and your customers to effectively conduct business every day. Our products help you to reduce your costs (time) of doing business while increasing sales and profits.
Email resumes to email@example.com