Accounting Software Support Specialist
Position Type: Full-time, Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, Great Work Environment!
Description: Are you looking to join a great team environment? Tire Guru provides software solutions that truly give our customers a competitive advantage in the market place. We are looking for a dedicated Accounting Software Specialist who can quickly learn our software solutions and provide our clients with accounting advice and software support.Responsibilities Include:
- Providing our clients with the best possible experience with Tire Guru.
- Main responsibility will be to Learn and educate our clients on accounting practices utilizing Tire Guru Products as well as provide general business management software support.
- Be professional, and knowledgeable about Tire Guru Products
- Obtain a good understanding of the tire and automotive industry
- Develop customer relationships
- College Graduate or 4 years accounting experience
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Desire to learn, willing to take initiative and adapt
- Knowledge of web-based software programs a must
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and have tactful negotiation of priority with end users
- Must be able to demonstrate and maintain evidence of your technical knowledge
- Must have outstanding orbitational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be able to collaborate in a team-oriented environment, as well as work independently
- Possess a high level of problem solving skills and analytical abilities
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, & Excel)
- Can make quick, intuitive decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively present information (over the web or on the phone) to clients
- Comfortable working under deadline pressure
- Maintain a positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Enthusiastic to learn and implement new software systems
About Tire Guru:
Since 1990 Tire Guru has gained its rightful place as the premier business management software and website leader helping retailers and wholesalers compete and thrive in the ever-changing and highly competitive automotive industry.
Tire Guru has products devoted to each segment of the automotive industry. We have complete business management systems for retailers and wholesalers including: Mobile Device Ready Point of Sale, Parts & Labor Guide, Fully Integrated Websites, Digital Inspections, Distribution Center Routes, Inventory Bins, Inventory Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Automatic Replenishment System, Benchmarking Statistics, D.O.T. Number Registration, Built-in Tire Warranty Handling, General Ledger, Custom Profit/Loss Statements, Email and Text Marketing and a comprehensive reporting module. Tire Guru Tire Link is a Business-to-Business solution offering a complete e-commerce system for businesses to embrace the power of the internet and instantly sets up a link with suppliers and customers.
Tire Guru is the "must have" business tool for the 21st century in the tire and automotive aftermarket industries. Tire Guru makes it easier for you, your suppliers and your customers to effectively conduct business every day. Our products help you to reduce your costs (time) of doing business while increasing sales and profits.
Email resumes to email@example.com