Part Time Web Developer
Position Type: Part-Time, Hourly (at least 20 hours/wk)
Compensation: $12+ Based on Experience
Location: Tire Guru Offices (Logan, Utah)
Description: Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a team and grow your programming experience? Tire Guru provides software solutions, websites, mobile apps and more for tire retailers and wholesale companies throughout the United States. We have a great team environment and are looking for dedicated developers who want to learn and make a difference for our clients. Hours are flexible based off your school or other schedules.Responsibilities Include:
- Developing code to meet the needs of Tire Guru and our clients
- Development on our core systems using Object Oriented PHP on a LAMP stack
- Working with other team members to create web solutions
- Implementation of new locations on the Tire Guru Business Center system
- Other programming projects as needed
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Desire to learn, willing to take initiative and adapt.
- 1+ year of programming experience. Experience with HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, MYSQL
- Familiarity with Linux and Apache is desired.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Good understanding of web technologies and protocols including JSON, HTTP, and REST/SOAP APIs is a plus
About Tire Guru:
Since 1990 Tire Guru has gained its rightful place as the premier business management software and website leader helping retailers and wholesalers compete and thrive in the ever-changing and highly competitive automotive industry.
Tire Guru has products devoted to each segment of the automotive industry. We have complete business management systems for retailers and wholesalers including: Mobile Device Ready Point of Sale, Parts & Labor Guide, Fully Integrated Websites, Digital Inspections, Distribution Center Routes, Inventory Bins, Inventory Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Automatic Replenishment System, Benchmarking Statistics, D.O.T. Number Registration, Built-in Tire Warranty Handling, General Ledger, Custom Profit/Loss Statements, Email and Text Marketing and a comprehensive reporting module. Tire Guru Tire Link is a Business-to-Business solution offering a complete e-commerce system for businesses to embrace the power of the internet and instantly sets up a link with suppliers and customers.
Tire Guru is the "must have" business tool for the 21st century in the tire and automotive aftermarket industries. Tire Guru makes it easier for you, your suppliers and your customers to effectively conduct business every day. Our products help you to reduce your costs (time) of doing business while increasing sales and profits.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org